[For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the identity of our data controller shall be available upon enquiry by email.]
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers.We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are used for several reasons, for example to recognise you whenever you visit this website ensuring you do not have to enter all your details and thereby speeding up the process so you do not have to log on each time. It will also enable us to store your personal preferences, build a profile about you and target our marketing and advertising campaigns. We cannot provide a full service to you if you disable the cookie function on your web browser so we advise you to maintain the same. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: aboutcookies.org
Where we Store Your Personal Data
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
Uses Made of the Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us. From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out at any time by emailing
Access to Information
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. [Any request may be subject to a fee of [ £10 ] in order to meet our costs in providing any details of the information we may hold about you.] You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.